- How to use
Mavella Veggie Boost is packed with veggies (10 Vegetables and 5 Superfoods – Queensland grown Sweet Potato, Beetroot, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Carrot, Cauliflower and Pumpkin. Supergreens – (Parsley, Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa, Broccoli Sprouts) that growing kids need.
Mavella Veggie Boost was designed as we struggled to get veggies into our kids. We can sneak this in without them knowing. The perfect Veggie Booster.
- Contains 10 Vegetables and 5 Superfoods
- Concentrated nutrition of raw vegetables – Carrot, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Cauliflower, Purple Carrot, Onion, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Mango
- Superfoods – Parsley, Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa, Broccoli sprouts, Chia
- Contains Organic Pea Protein and Organic Rice Protein which are known to have all 9 essential amino acids
- 5 Star Health Rating
- Perfect for savoury baking, adding into spaghetti bolognese or juice!
- Gluten Free
Vegetable Blend (41%*) (Carrot, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Tomato, Cauliflower, Purple Carrot, Onion, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale), Proteins (22%*) (Organic Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Brown Rice Protein), Prebiotic Fibres (14%*) (OrganicInulin, Organic Fructooligosaccharides, Acacia Gum), Mango, Lucuma, Chia Powder, Goji, Supergreens (0.3%*) (Parsley, Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa, Broccoli Sprouts). (*Average Quantities)
Simply mix 1 heaped teaspoon (5g) of Veggie Boost into 250ml of juice or water daily or use in savoury baking like spaghetti bolognese. Suitable for 12 months and up and vegetarians.
We love to use Veggie Boost to make healthy smoothies, mini quiches, and add into pasta.