- 400g chicken breast, diced
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tb spoon olive oil
- 1 tb spoon thyme
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1 small carrot, a couple cherry tomatoes and lettuce for serving
- In a saucepan, heat olive oil and cook the chicken with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and thyme.
- Cook over medium heat until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- Heat the flour tortillas and wrap them in a tea towel while the chicken finishes cooking.
- Spoon about 1/4 a cup of chicken onto each flour tortilla and top with avocado slices and grated cheese. Fold over and press firmly.
- On a skillet, heat each quesadilla over medium low-heat for 5 min, flipping half way through.
- You can garnish each one with cream cheese, chopped parsley, cherry tomatoes, lettuce, etc.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.