- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 200g Bread Flour
- 10g Sugar
- 3g Salt
- 60g Water
- 60g Milk
- 10g Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Yeast
- Warm the milk.
- Place the flour, Mavella Veggie Boost and salt into the bowl.
- Add the milk, lukewarm water, sugar, and yeast.
- Combine into a smooth dough.
- Knead the butter into the bread and form a ball. Allow to rise in a warm place for 1hs.
- Place the dough on a rolling mat. Cut off a tiny piece and divide it into 20 tiny balls for the ears. Divide the rest of the dough into 10 pieces. Allow them to rest for 15 to 20 minutes on a damp tea towel.
- Gently dampen the dough all around. Lightly press the two ears each onto the head.
- Gather up the sides of a tea towel to form channels, placing the dough inside the channels, and allow it to rise for 1 more hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 C, lower to 190 C and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Draw on the face with a food coloring marker.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.