Garlic Mac & Cheese
- 250g Macaroni pasta
- 2 tbspoons butter
- 3 tbspoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions, strain pasta
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, cook the garlic. Add the butter and whisk until it melts. Once melted, whisk in flour and cook, stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn heat to low then gradually whisk in milk until no lumps remain followed by Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Bring to a simmer, whisking constantly, just until thickened.
- .Remove from heat and whisk in cheese a little at a time until melted.
- Add pasta and toss until evenly coated.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.