- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups egg whites, whisked.
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c and spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- Evenly distribute the spinach between the muffin tins and top with diced cherry tomatoes.
- Mix the egg whites with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and pour the mixture to fill the muffin pan. Sprinkle with grated cheese
- Bake for 15-20min until the egg whites are set and edges are starting to brown.
- Let cool for a bit and run a butter knife around each to loosen it.
- Serve warm or cold. Makes about 6 bites.