Falafel and Veggie Balls
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup lentils
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup Oats, pulsed into flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tb spoons Mavella Superfoods Veggie boost
- Falafel pasta cooked to package directions
- Tomato Sauce of choice, or cream.
- Cook rice, lentils and peas to package directions, rinse well and set aside.
- Add them to a food processor with the egg, oats and Mavella Superfoods Veggie boost.
- Start shaping the balls and put on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the over for 10 to 14 minutes, flip and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add over pasta and sauce of your choice or cream.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.