- 400g mashed potatoes
- 250g cooked white salmon
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- 60g Breadcrubs
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Greens, and Carrot Sticksfor serving
- In a large mixing bowl add the mashed potatoes, white salmon, lemon juice, parsley, Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and 1 egg. Mix until combined.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form into fish fingers.
- Place on a baking tray and freeze for 30 min
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Beat the remaining egg and place the breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Dip the fish sticks in the egg and coat with breadcrumbs. Repeat with all the fish fingers. You can double coat to make it extra crispy.
- Spray a baking sheet or drizzle with oil and place the fish fingers in the oven for about 20 min or until golden.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.