- 200g macaroni pasta
- 50g Cooked butter beans
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 Yellow capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Veggies for toppings: carrots, capsicum, Zucchini, Lettuce, etc.
- Cook the pasta as package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breast into small pieces. Heat the oil and cook the chicken on low heat, until cooked through.
- Cut the Yellow bell pepper into small squares and add to the skillet along with the green onion. Sauté until the veggies are tender.
- Drain the pasta and the beans (if using canned, wash thoroughly) and add them to the skillet.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost until it spreads all over the ingredients. Turn off the heat and pour the grated parmesan, folding it in so it melts.
- Serve with more veggies and grated cheese.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.