- 2 large broccoli heads
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grates Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized florets. Be sure to leave enough stem so its easier to grab and dip.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- In another bowl, mix the Panko bread crumbs with the cheeses.
- Dip each piece of broccoli in the egg mixture until well coated, then dip them into the bread crumb mixture, until completely coated.
- Place the broccoli florets on your lined baking sheet and bake for 20 min.
- They go perfectly with Sriracha mayonnaise.