- 3 large potatoes
- 1tb spoons Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 3 tb spoons melted butter
- 3 tb spoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Wash the potatoes, cook them in a pot until completely cooked through.
- Drain and peel them, then mash the potatoes with butter and milk. Let cool.
- Whisk together the mashed potatoes with the eggs and cheese. Add Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and a bit more milk if needed.
- Grease a muffin pan and spoon the mixture in. Bake for 45 min at 180 degrees, or until the tops are golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from muffin pan and allow to cool for 5 min.
- For the Bechamel frosting simply heat 1 cup of milk until it starts to simmer, then add rice flour slowly, integrating with a whisk. When it starts to harden, turn off the heat and allow to cool. You can make veggie shapes with cookie cutters.