Cheesy Spinach muffins
- 400g self-rising flour
- 80g grated Parmesan
- 70g Spinach
- 250ml Whole Milk
- 3 eggs
- 70g Olive oil
- Bamboo cups / liners
- Cherry tomatoes + fresh oregano for toppings
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Roughly cut the spinach and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the milk, oil and eggs until combined. Add the dry ingredients one by one: flour, grated cheese and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Fold in the spinach.
- Fill the bamboo cups or muffin liners with the dough, about 2/3.
- Bake for 20-25 min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into petals and hold them with a toothpick. Add oregano leafs as garnish.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.