Veggie quinoa cakes
- 1 tb spoon olive oil
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions and set aside. Cook the broccoli and corn according to package instructions as well.
- Shred the carrot and the cheese and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, then fold in the cheese, cooked quinoa and veggies. Add Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and mix well.
- Place mixture on greased muffin tins or silicone moulds and bake for 15 min, or until golden.
- Cool slightly and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.