- 2 Large Zucchinis
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Slice the Zucchinis into 1/2’’ rounds.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and Mavella Superfoods VeggieBoost. Place the flour and panko onto two separate plates.
- Coat each slice of zucchini with flour, then egg mix, and finally panko bread crumbs.
- Place the coated Zucchini bites on cookie sheets, drizzle lightly with olive oil and bake for 20 min at 180c.
- Serve warm with Marinara sauce.