- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium potato
- 1 1/2 cup frozen Kale
- 1 tb Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1 tb spoon coconut oil
- 1 tb spoon rice flour
- 1 egg
- Roughly chop all veggies
- Blanch potatoes and carrots for 10 min approx, when they start to feel tender add the kale.
- Drain them and pulse in a food processor, add Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost, the egg and rice flour. Season with salt and pepper if you like.
- 4. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet with parchment paper and even thickness
- Bake for 40 min at 180c, until the top starts to brown
- Cut the shapes with bite sized cookie cutters.