- 1/2 cup sourdough starter discard (or 10g dry yeast!)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- In a large bowl, mix the sourdough discard, olive oil, water and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and stir to combine. (If you’re using yeast, just mix it first with the water and wait 10 min for it to activate, then follow the recipe).
- Add the all- purpose flour and mix until the dough if formed. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and let rest for 30 min.
- Preheat a large skillet on high heat.
- Flour the surface and divide the dough into 8 equal pieces. Make balls.
- Flatten each ball with your hand and open each piece into a circle using a rolling pin. They should be really slim (about 1/4 inch).
- Cook each tortilla 1 minute on each side.
- Keep them warm with a clean kitchen towel or reheat slightly before serving.