- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 packet dry yeast (10g)
- 1 tea spoon sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Grated mozzarella
- Tomato Sauce
- 1 capsicum, 1 carrot, 1/2 cup corn, sliced ham or turkey.
- Pour the water into a large bowl. Whisk in sugar until it dissolves, then sprinkle in the yeast and let stand until foamy.
- Add oil and salt, then add the flour, mixed with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and stir until sticky. From a ball with the dough and let rise for 1 hs.
- Meanwhile, make veggie shapes using cookie cutters to create the ornaments.
- Turn out the dough into a lightly floured surface and separate into 38 balls (19 for each pizza).
- Over parchment paper, start forming the tree shape by pressing them down in rows (4 for the trunk, 5 for the base, then 4 on top and so on). Lightly brush with water so they stick and let rest for 10 min.
- Cook in the oven for 10 min, spread tomato sauce on top and cook for 5 more min. Add the grated cheese and cook until it melts.
- Separate the veggie ornaments in bowls when serving so everyone can help decorate the trees!