ZUCCHINI CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 tbspoon Mavella Superfoods Body Boost
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients well and set aside, in another bowl whisk eggs, oil and sugar.
- Squeeze out as much liquid as posible from veggies and fold them into the mix.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fill muffin pan about 3/4 full and bake 20 min, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.