Mini Veggie Burgers
- 450g all-purpose flour
- 100g sweet potato puree
- 180g water
- 2 eggs (+1 for the egg wash)
- 1 tb spoons vegetable oil
- 2 tb spoons white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 10g instant dry yeast
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add all of the ingredients (except for the oil and egg wash) and mix using the dough hook. (You can also do this by hand but it’ll take longer).
- When the dough starts forming, add the oil. Mix until it becomes a smooth ball. Shape into 45g small balls. The dough will be very sticky so cover your hands with flour as needed.
- Place the balls into muffin tins or silicone molds. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rest 1 hs.
- When ready, mix 1 egg with a tb spoon water and brush the buns. Add sesame seeds to the tops.
- Bake for 10-15 min at 200c, or until they start to brown.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.