- 1 cup macaroni noodles
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1.5 shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions and set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add flour, start stirring everything together and add the milk. Add Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and let simmer for a few minutes until bubbly.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted. Add in the macaroni and mix well.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours (or overnight).
- To make the bites, preheat oven to 180c. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add 1 tbsp of Mac & cheese into each cup and top with a bit more shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let cool for 10 min and remove from the pan.