- 400g can chickpeas
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat Oven to 180c.
- Rise and drain the chickpeas. Place in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the rolled oats and continue to blend until the oats are completely mixed with the chickpeas.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost into the oil and add it to form the dough. Add the garlic and lemon juice.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and roll dough out on it. You can place another piece of parchment paper on top to even the thickness.
- Using a knife or pizza roller, cut the dough in squares. With a fork, prick the centre of each cracker.
- Bake at 180c for about 45 min or until golden.