Pesto Pasta Christmas Trees
- 500g pasta
- 2 cups basil
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Red Capsicum
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- In a food processor, combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost, pulse.
- Drain the pasta and toss with pesto.
- With the help of kitchen tonsils, shape the pasta into a tree. Brush with more pesto if desired. Sprinkle with Parmesan and more pine nuts.
- You can use cookie cutters to make veggie decorations.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.