- 500g ground beef
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Tahine paste
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce (optional)
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the meatball ingredients in a bowl thoroughly with your hands.
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Be sure to press the meat together with your hands so the meatballs don’t crumble when cooked.
- Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 25 min, or until brown.
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl.
- When the meatballs are ready, toss them together with the sauce and cook on stove top for about 15 min, stirring from time to time so the sauce doesn’t burn.
- Serve garnished with some chopped parsley or your favourite fresh herbs.