- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 500g tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- 1tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 handfull fresh basil
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan and add the onions. Cook until translucent. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute, then add the carrots, celery, zucchini and red capsicum
- Mix the water with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and pour in the sauce pan along with the tomato puree. Add the seasoning herbs and stir well. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer on medium heat for 30 min or until the vegetables are soft.
- Remove from heat and add the basil. Blend the sauce until smooth.
- You can store into jars, containers or freezer bags.