Mini Pizzas with Veggie Sprinkles
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 1 tea spoon sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Grated mozzarella
- Tomato Sauce
- Capsicum, carrots, or any veggies you want to add
- Ham or turkey
- 1. Pour the water into a large bowl. Whisk in sugar until it dissolves, then sprinkle in the yeast and let stand until foamy.
- Add oil and salt, then add the flour, mixed with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and stir until sticky. From a ball with the dough and let rise for 1 hs.
- Meanwhile, make veggie sprinkles by finely chopping green and red capsicum. You can also cut turkey or ham slices with cookie cutters.
- Turn out the dough into a lightly floured surface and divide it into about 20 balls.
- Press them down and lightly shape them using a rolling pin. Let rest for 10 min.
- Cook in the oven for 10 min, spread tomato sauce on top and cook for 5 more min. Add the cheese and cook until it melts.
- Sprinkle the veggies on top and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.