- 1/2 pumpkin
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 cup whipping cream (or coconut cream)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cups water
- Pumpkin seeds
- Couple of wonton wrappers
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat Oven to 180c.
- Brush the wonton wrappers with butter, then fold them into paper boats (as many as you like!).
- Place the boats on a baking sheet and bake till golden brown.
- Peel and chop the pumpkin into small cubes, remove the seeds. Chop the onion.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onion. When softened, add the pumpkin cubes and sauté for 5 min.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost into the water and add it to the saucepan.
- Cook until the pumpkin starts getting mushy.
- Let cool, then blend it using a food processor or blender. Garnish with cream, pumpkin seeds and of course, the boats!