Pea Pancake Trees
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 2 tb spoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup lentils, cooked
- 1 Red capsicum
- •1tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Boil the peas according to package instructions and drain.
- Add the flour, eggs, Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and half the peas to a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Fold the remaining peas in, cheese and parsley.
- In a straight sided pan, put the greased pancake mould and fry tablespoons of the mixture for approximately 2 min on each side.
- You can add lentils and red capsicum to create the trees.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.