Spinach dip Christmas Tree
- 250g frozen spinach
- 100 cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a bowl, beat together spinach, cream cheese, chopped garlic and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Save a 1/4 cup of the grated cheese and add the rest to the mix.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and cut the dough into a big triangle. You can cut a piece of parchment paper as a tree to make it easier.
- Spread the spinach dip over it, then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Place another triangle top.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut slices from the middle to each edge, be careful not to cut all the way through the middle of the tree.
- Grab each portion and twist it individually. Brush with a little bit of butter and put in the oven.
- Bake at 180c for about 20 min, or until golden.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.