- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 500g ground beef
- 8 mini buns
- 4 slices Cheese
- 2 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mix ground beef with 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Divide the meat into 8 meatballs, press them between your hands to form the patties. Be sure to make them a bit bigger than your buns, as they tend to get smaller when cooked.
- Toast the buns and set aside. Separate the egg whites from the yoke and cook in batches. Cut them into tiny fried eggs.
- With a little bit of oil, cook the burgers through. When done, prepare each burger with sliced cheese, some greens, cherry tomatoes, the tiny fried eggs, and your favourite condiments.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.