- 1 cup shelled Edamame
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 1 tbspoons tahini
- 2 tbspoons lemon juice
- 1 tbspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1. Cook the edamame and peas according to package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Gather the rest of the ingredients and add to a high speed blender with the cooked edamame and peas.
- Stop to scrape down the sides when needed until the hummus is smooth and completely blended.
- Serve with crackers, bread or veggies for dipping.
- You can store it in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.