Lemony Parmesan and Pea Pasta
- 250g Pasta
- 2 tb spoons lemon juice + lemon zest
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Sliced cucumber, red capsicum, olives and cheese.
- Cook pasta and peas to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan and drizzle a tb spoon of olive oil and add the chopped garlic for a couple of seconds. Add half the lemon juice and the zest.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan to make the flavours come together, add the remaining lemon juice, zest, grated cheese and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Serve the pasta and over it, draw 3 circles with the peas (to make the face and the eyes) you can use cookie cutters as guides. Complete the frog with sliced cucumbers, red capsicum and olives.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.