- 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tb spoons finely chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Extra whole leaf herbs for laminating onto the dough
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Put flour, cheese, rosemary and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost in a food processor, when mixed, add the soft butter in chunks.
- Pulse about 30 times and check how the dough is coming together. Add a little bit of water till it sticks.
- Turn the dough onto a pice of plastic wrap and bring together into a small flat disc.
- Wrap the disc and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat oven at 180c, take the dough out of the fridge and roll the dough out for about 5mm thickness. You can do these between two pieces of parchment paper so it doesn’t stick.
- With a cookie cutter, start cutting the circles out. Place the leafs on the cookies and press so they stick. You can use a bit of water for it and press gently with a rolling pin.
- Bake the shortbread for 10-15 min until they are just tarting to turn pale and golden. The shortbread will firm up as it cools.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.