- 1/2 a cooked beet (can be leftovers!)
- 1 cup dried garbanzo beans or chickpeas
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Place the garbanzo beans or chickpeas in a bowl with water and let soak overnight.
- Transfer the soaked chickpeas to a large saucepan or small pot. Cover with water and cook for about 1 hs, or until soft.
- Let the beans cool for about half an hour. When ready, add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Scrape the sides as needed.
- Serve with bread, crackers and veggies.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.