- Nutritional Panel
- How to use
Designed to help little kids with regular bowel movements and soothing gut goodness ingredients to make happy kids with happy tummies.
- Key actives fibres: Inulin, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple Pectin, Chia powder and Psyllium)
- Key active gut ingredients: Probiotics ( acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. longum, B. lactis) + Prebiotic
- Other ingredients: Australian grown cauliflower, banana, pear that have been dried at low-temperatures to retain the majority of a fruit/ vegetables’ nutrients, colour and flavour, which are often lost with high-temperature drying methods.
- Special B vitamin blend, as well as an enzyme blend
- Minerals Calcium and Magnesium
Overall taste creamy vanilla. Kids love it!
Fibre Blend (36%*) (Organic Fructooligosaccharides, Organic Inulin, Chia, Flaxseed, Green Banana Resistant Starch, Apple Pectin, Acacia, Psyllium Husk), Organic Pea Protein (12%*), Organic Brown Rice Protein (12%*), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Organic Lucuma, Banana, Pear (4%*), Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc), Apple (3%*), Vanilla Bean, Probiotic Blend (L. acidophilus, B. bifidum, B. lactus, B. longum), Sweetener (Monk Fruit Extract), Mushroom (1%*), Cauliflower (1%*), Broccoli (1%*), Kale (1%*), Vitamins (C, E, B3, A, B1, B6, B2, Folic Acid), Aloe Vera Extract. (*Average Quantities)
Simply mix 2 teaspoons (10g) of Gut Boost into 250ml of milk daily. Suitable for 12 months and up. Suitable for vegetarians.
Add to yoghurt, smoothies or desserts
Mavella Veggie Boost is packed with veggies (10 Vegetables and 5 Superfoods – Queensland grown Sweet Potato, Beetroot, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Carrot, Cauliflower and Pumpkin. Supergreens – Barley and Wheatgrass,...
Mavella Immune Boost is packed full of 9 Superberries known to be high in antioxidants, with the added benefit of prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins and organic natural plant proteins to help...
Mavella Brain Boost Ingredients contain Omega-3, such as flaxseed and chia. It also contains a wonderful combination of two organic plant proteins that together create an all round amino acid...