- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Toppings: 2 tbsp greek yogurt, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp almond butter, 50g dark chocolate, 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1. In a bowl or glass container, mix all the ingredients for the oats thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hs.
- Serve the oats. Mix the greek yogurt, maple syrup and almond butter together and add on top.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil and pour over the oats to make a shell (this layer should be thin so a spoon can break in easily!). Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top before it hardens.