- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tb spoon sugar
- 1 egg
- Honey, Maple, Butter and milk for toppings
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost in a bowl. In another bowl combine the milk, the egg and the sugar.
- Combine the two bowls and mix until uniform.
- Place a large pan on the stove and add a bit of coconut oil. Use a bottle for more precision pouring the batter onto the pan, creating tiny round pancakes. You can also use a ziplock bag, cutting a corner and pipping the batter.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, let brown for a minute.
- Serve in a bowl as cereal. You can add butter, honey or maple syrup for toppings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.