- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup ripe bananas (2 medium)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180* C.
- Coat a loaf pan with oil and flour.
- In a food processor, add eggs and brown sugar, bananas, milk, Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost, oil and vanilla.
- Stir in Chocolate chips and cinnamon (if using). Pour the mixture into the loaf pan and top with more chocolate chips.
- Bake the banana bread for 40 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before turning it out.