- 1/4 medium be, roasted and peeled
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tb spoons coconut oil
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Peel beet and chop. Place in the oven for about 30 min until cooked.
- Let cool and add to a food processor, add milk and egg. Add Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and make a well in the middle, add the beet mixture and stir until well combined.
- Heat up skillet and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Pour about 3 tb spoons of mixture and let cook until tiny bubbles appear at the top. Flip and cook for one more minute.
- You can top with berries and cream