Skip to content
CHOCOLATE CHIA SEED PUDDING
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tb spoon honey
- 1/2 a teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tb spoon melted chocolate
- 2 tb spoons Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- In a bowl whisk ingredients until well combined.
- Let sit for a few minutes and whisk again to prevent the chia seeds from clumping.
- Cover and let the mixture chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, gently mix and scoop into a bowl.
- You can top with coconut cream, nuts, seeds or coconut flakes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.