- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1 1/4 cup fresh or frozen sweet corn
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrots, maple syrup, etc (as toppings)
- Using a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the milk, butter, and dissolve Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost in it.
- In a larger bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch and baking powder. Whisk in the wet ingredients, stirring until combined.
- Mix in the egg, then fold in the sliced green onion, bacon and corn.
- Heat a skillet, grease it with butter and stark cooking the pancakes, pouring a couple tbsp of pancake batter and cooking on both sides until golden.
- Serve the pancakes with veggies, bacon and maple syrup.