- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl, place the spinach and cover with hot water. Cover the bowl and wait for the spinach to thaw. Strain it.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix thoroughly. Divide the mixture into 15 balls and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden.