- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 400g ground beef
- 1 cup frozen veggies such as peas, corn and carrots
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tb spoons all purpose flour
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Mashed potatoes (3 large potatoes, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tb spoon butter)
- 1 large egg yolk
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water and prepare the mashed potatoes with milk, butter and the egg yolk.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the beef and let it brown. Stir every couple of minutes till the meat is cooked through.
- Add the frozen veggies, water, flour, and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost. Stir occasionally until simmering, 2-3 min.
- Remove from the heat. Using oven-safe containers, fill the bottom with a thin layer of mashed potatoes, add the meat on top and top with a thick layer of mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 30 min, or until the potato starts to brown.