- 400g brussel sprouts
- 200g sausages
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Pinch of salt & pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Halve the Brussel sprouts and slice the sausages.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the Brussel sprouts are cooked through.