Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 110g butter, room temperature
- 1 cup organic sugar (or substitute)
- 1 egg
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Beetroot
- For dusting: powdered sugar / erythritol / substitute
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Beetroot.
- In an electric mixer, mix together butter and organic sugar until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Scoop the dough and roll into balls, then flatten with your hands.
- Prepare the dusting mixture and coat each cookie before placing on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 min and let cool 15 min
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.