- 2 carrots
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 cooked beetroot
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Peel the carrots and slice into discs. Steam for approximately 20 min untiltender.
- Add the spinach leaves to the steamer for another two minutes (you can boil the vegetables instead if you prefer).
- Drain the vegetables and allow to cool. Mix Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost into the cream cheese.
- Create 3 different color spreads by blending each colour veggies with cream cheese, check that the mixture is firm by adding more cream cheese to each one. Place in the fridge for a couple of minutes before making the sandwich.
- Once firm, spread 3 slices of bread with each colour and stack them together to create the rainbow.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.