- 1.6kg pumpkin seeded, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 10g Veggie Boost
- Place the combined pumpkin, onion, curry paste, stock and coconut milk in a slow cooker. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high (or 6 hours on low) or until the pumpkin is tender and mixture thickens slightly.
- Add 1/3 to fodd processor and blend.
- Do another 2 times with remaining mixture
- Add into container so all pumpkin mix together
- Stir in sugar, lime juice, Veggie Boost and fish sauce while warm.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.