- 400g potatoes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 150g mozzarella or emmental cheese
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Cook until fork tender.
- In a bowl, mash the potatoes and add the butter, heavy whipping cream and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Transfer the mixture to the refrigerator for 1 hs. When ready, scoop tablespoons of the mixture into balls, placing a cheese cube in the middle of each one. Set aside on a baking tray.
- Dip each potato ball in flour, then whisked eggs, then breadcrumbs until completely coated.
- Cook the potato balls in the air fryer or bake them at 200c. Until golden.