Pork Dumplings with Veggie Boost
- 300g pork mince
- 3 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 10g Veggie Boost
- 18-20 round wonton (gow gee) wrappers
- Place the pork mince, shallots, ginger, garlic, veggie boost, oyster sauce and light soy sauce in a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture in the centre of each wonton wrapper, brush the edges with water and fold in half, pressing the edges firmly to seal.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat add the oil and dumplings and cook for 3-4 minutes until one side is well browned.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.