- 300g pork mince
- 3 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 10g Veggie Boost
- 18-20 round wonton (gow gee) wrappers
- Place the pork mince, shallots, ginger, garlic, veggie boost, oyster sauce and light soy sauce in a medium bowl and mix well to combine.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture in the centre of each wonton wrapper, brush the edges with water and fold in half, pressing the edges firmly to seal.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat add the oil and dumplings and cook for 3-4 minutes until one side is well browned.