- 350g mozarella
- 2 cups oil
- 3 eggs
- Handfull chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Cut the mozzarella into sticks.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and the chopped parsley. Put flour on a plate and bread crumbs on another.
- Dredge the mozzarella sticks with flour, then through the egg mixture and finally coat with breadcrumbs.
- Repeat all steps twice on each mozzarella stick.
- Place them on a baking sheet and freeze for 1 hs.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add the frozen mozzarella sticks. Cook until golden brown. Place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- You can serve with marinara sauce for dipping.