Mini Cheesy Jacket Potatoes
- 600g new potatoes
- 4 tb spoons cream cheese
- 50g grated cheese + more for sprinkling top
- 75g Bacon
- 3 tb spoons Chopped parsley / chives
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180c. Slice cross-shaped into each fingerling potato and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 1hs.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and slice a bit deeper into each one. Scoop the middles of the potatoes into a bowl.
- Arrange the skins in a baking dish. Add the cream cheese, the grated cheese and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost to the bowl and mash together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potatoes, top with more grated cheese and bake for 10 more min.
- Fry the Bacon until crisp. Top the potatoes with Bacon and chopped parsley / chives before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.