- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 1/2 cups frozen sweetcorn
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2 tsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Toppings: chili powder (optional), lime wedges, chopped cilantro or chives, more cheese for sprinkling.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the frozen corn (no need to defrost first).
- Cook, stirring every minute or so, for about 6 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let cool for a few minutes before transferring to a mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, grated cheese, sea salt and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture between cups and garnish with more grated cheese, lime wedges, chopped cilantro or chives and chili powder (optional!).